The Stamps I Use

Sunday, November 28, 2010

PWCO SS #59

Hi folks,

Back again with another post for today (and I have posts scheduled for the next few days as well - I've been a busy bee this weekend!). Feel free to scroll down to see the earlier post from today.

Anyways, back to this card. Dearly beloved's eldest nephew was named Player of the Week this past week for his minor hockey association. So as soon as his Dad shared that info, I knew I had to make a card for him featuring Zach the Hockey Player from PaperWorksCo.




I decided that this week's Sunday Sketch #59 from PWCO would be perfect for this card - if I just rotated it a little.

I coloured Zach with Copic Markers (Y19, C3, B97, B93, B95, C7, Y28, E00 E000) and then cut the image out with a Spellbinders Wonky Squares die that I picked up the PWCO store a little while back. Oh, in case you are wondering, the matching black mat was hand-cut using a craft knife by cutting around the outer edge of the die that was used to cut the image. The next size die was too big for my liking.

The papers are from the We R Memory Keepers MVP stack - my go to paper for sports themed cards it seems.

I hope our nephew likes his card - and knows how proud we are of him for being named player of the week.

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

RiNNE said...

This is so cute and truly perfect for your MVP nephew!!

Tanya R said...

Ok, I have to find time to use these stamps. You have me inspired Sheena. Loving the colors and the MVP border is brilliant.
Hugs
Tanya