The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

So cute I could squee and WOYWW

Hi folks,

If you are here for my post for the TGF blog Hoppin' into the Holidays Blog Hop, please scroll down to the previous post from yesterday or just click through right here.

I thought I would do a quick little post to show off the cutest little hat I have ever seen (now that the hat has been delivered).




Now, don't you have a craving for Neapolitan ice-cream? That pink beanie, chocolate flower and vanilla button has me wanting a scoop!

In case you are wondering, this little gem was hand-crafted by the fabulous Jenn for my sister's newborn. Jenn has launched her etsy store, Once Upon An Extra Stitch, where you can purchase her cute little beanies (and other hand-knit items of awesomeness). She makes these adorable beanies for boys, girls and grownups! You can buy from her already hand-crafted stock or do customized orders (size, colour, embellishments). If you still have Christmas shopping or some winter birthdays for which to shop, I highly recommend checking out Jenn's shop!

How neat is that? Personally, I am envious of Jenn's knitting skills. I am a horrid knitter - my Mom can attest to that!

ETA - I realized when I left for work this morning that I forgot to do my WOYWW post so....I snapped a photo when I got home today and popped it into this post.




You can see the little waterless snowglobe I made for the TGF hop (it's in the previous post) and a few of the extra images I had printed on the transparency and coloured as potentials, along with a few of the other supplies I used while making it. There's also some TGF images waiting to be coloured (still) and some new bling that has not yet been put away.

For all the deets on WOYWW, check out Julia's post here at the Stamping Ground.
Hope everyone is having a fabulous week!

10 comments:

RiNNE said...

Cute beanie! I want some ice cream now! :)

Congrats on winning at TGF's blog hop ;).

Sandra said...

How sweet this gift!! Your sister will love it!!

What a nice collection of markers you have!!

xx

Sandra #126

Nikki said...

Wow that's alot of markers and so much to play with on your desk too
lovely coloring hugs Nikki #31

sunghee said...

Awwww~~~ So cute~!!! Wish I can knit again. I suck at it, too though. I kept mis counting and always have to go back to the start.

Peggy L said...

that snowglobe jar is GENIOUS! wow.. geez woman.. no wonder you won! congrats!

and it must be nice to be able to see your craft table.. i cant see mine.. did you know where it went? lol

Angie said...

That hat is tooooo cute.

Violets Corner said...

Cute beanie!

Hugs
Maarit (104)

Spyder said...

I've decided I really do need a wider bench, so I can get all my little draws in front of me jus like you have, at the moment they're behind me on a shelf, love your little images, they are going to look lovely on your next make!
Happy WOYWW Sorry I'm late!
((Lyn)) #46
Freebie Snowman this week

Nicky said...

Cute beanie and great desk ~ thanks for sharing ~ Nicky ~30

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Another week seems to have around so quickly. You certainly have got a busy desk with lots and lots of things on it to play with. Thanks for sharing your workspace. Best wishes, Kym xxx (WOYWW No 40)