The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

WOYWW - Nov 10th

Hi folks!

Even though I took these photos on Tuesday night, this is still my workdesk as it looks today.




The mess from a quick card make on Monday night from which I did not clean up. Now if that isn't stating the obvious! There are some new PaperWorksCo stamps waiting to be put away (one of which was used on my card I was making), a CTMH catalogue I had out for colour matching my cardstock, a magazine I had out looking for some inspiration, my OMS that was used for blending my Prismacolor pencils on the image I coloured for the card and the ribbon I wound up using on the card.

There are some other Christmas cards waiting to be finished in the middle of the pile and a new ceramic blade craft knife. My case of sponge daubers (can't live without) and a roll of glue dots. Acrylic blocks scattered about as well as various and sundry inks. Can you believe I create in this mess?

On a tidier note, if you saw my post from last week's WOYWW you will notice an improvement to the floor situation!


My embellishment cabinet is now ON THE WALL after many months of sitting on the floor. I had to move the papers just out of the way so dearly beloved could actually get to the wall to hang the cabinet. Now to really put away the papers in some sort of organized manner and to fill up that cabinet with embellies! Since I have a four day weekend starting Thursday, I'm hoping to get to that task sooner rather than later!


So, what's on your workdesk this Wednesday? Be sure to play along by linking up your post over at Julia's Blog!

See you again soon with some new card creations!

17 comments:

kristie said...

ohh looks like lots creativity goes on there!(wink) thanks for the peek!

nnalorac said...

Fab creative desk you have here, love it! Carolxx....66

Maria (inkymits) said...

Great work desk,thanks for the snoop!x
Maria inkymits
#84 (i think)

Mandi said...

Would love to see inside the embellie cupboard!

mandi x

Sue, a.k.a. midwestgirl said...

Oooh, an embellishment cabinet? Maybe next week you could open it up and we could take a peek?
Sue #92

Kalyber said...

what a fun playground you have. Love the case of sponge daubers - they are obviously well loved.

jude said...

A messy desk is a creative desk thanks for the peek.Have good WOYWW
hugs Judex ###20

karen said...

Great creative desk! So much fun stuff going on there! And I love your embellishment cupboard! It looks beautiful and I bet it will be so nice to store stash in there! Lucky you!
Happy WOYWW!
ps you are Canadian? me too! I will have to go read your profile! I am in BC are you in Newfoundland? I will go read!

butlersabroad said...

Lol, that is quite a lot of mess from just one card! Enjoy your four day weekend, sounds like my idea of heaven!

Hugs
Brenda 90

Dragon said...

Looks as if you do lots of creative stuff... Thanks for the snoop
Frankie
xx

Cardmaking Galore said...

That's what happens to me after I make a "quick" card, lol

Chrissie said...

There doesn't appear to be a lot of space... but then you have been busy!
Chrissie #11

Aisling said...

Wow, tidying up your floor is already quite a feat! Well done! And I must admit, for us WOYWWers it's much more fun to look at a packed desk than to an empty one (says the girl who's been keeping her desk clean for more than a month now...) Thanks for commenting on my blog. # 80

minnie_mac said...

Thanks for the snoop at all the goodies on your desk. Looking forward to getting my nose into the cabinet !

Marilyn

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a busy but very productive looking desk. Thanks for sharing your workspace. Best wishes, Kym xxx (WOYWW No 36)

RiNNE said...

Good job!!! Now let's see what's in the cabinet!!! ;)

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

It's bad enough that I am running nearly a week late, then I have been plagued with that pesky 503 error all night. Just wanted to drop in and let you know I was here this week. Love that cabinet now that it's on the wall. It goes well with the painted wall, too. Hope to see what's in it this week.