The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

WOYWW - Nov 17th

Hi folks,

Sorry I don't have a peek inside my embellishment cabinet this week. I had hoped to start filling it on the weekend but an untimely back tweak put me out of commission for the weekend so, no significant time in the craft room.

I do have a peek at both of my workdesks though! Why both? Well, I had to work on the OTHER desk last night because the usual one was just too untidy to clean up in the amount of time I had to do a little crafting.


Here's what the "other" desk looks like at about 5:30am this morning. There's a card in progress up front (ETA - check this post to see the finished card!) and all the tools I was using to make it. My Cuttlebug, my nesties, my CTMH Magnifique paper. There's also piles of stamps that need to be filed away. Hopefully I will get to finish the card later tonight or maybe tomorrow.




And here is the desk where I couldn't work -- bleh. Messy from doing a couple of cards this weekend from which I did NOT tidy up - again, stating the obvious!




To see who else is playing along this week at What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday, be sure to pop over to Julia's Stamping Ground for the full list!

By the way - I just read last night that Peggy over at PaperWorksCo is having a 15% off sale on Spellbinders. So, if you want to stock up - be sure to head over to the store (you can find the Spellbinders section right here) before the sale ends on Friday!

Anyways, dearly beloved is almost ready. Just about time to head in to work. Can't wait to visit all your workdesks when I get  home!

13 comments:

Sue said...

Hi ya
lovely creative desk, lovely WIP, thanks for the spellbinders sale,have great day, happy WOYWW, sue,(29)x

Donna said...

Your desks look just how they should be! Busy, and full of wonderful stuff.
Hugs, Donna x

Leo said...

Wow you have two desks! I have to be really strict with myself to keep tidy otherwise it gets in a heap. Feel better soon xx

Helen said...

So much space! Hope your back is better soon so you can play again.

Julia Dunnit said...

Yuk, sorry about your back - I'm a woman what twinges too! YOur desk doesn't look so messy to me - I love all the layers you plan for the tilda!

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Certainly a busy desk here but lots of nice things have been brought out to play with. Thanks for sharing your workspace with us. Best wishes, Kym xxx (WOYWW No 34)

Carmen said...

I see your bad back and raise you a big bump on the head. Had an argument with a cropadile and it won! :P

Love the look of both your desks, very busy, very productive.

So where's my tea? Two biccies please :D

Toucan Scraps said...

lots of lovely crafting space, and lots of lovely tools..

be blessed
from Angela #83

Sherry said...

It looks to me as though you need a THIRD desk - LOL!!! Love your completed card, Miss Anya does look truly magnifique!

Thanks for already stopping by to see my workdesk

Sherry (120)

Scrapcat 1 said...

lots of space and lots of goodies, have fun

jude said...

Q Messy desk is a creative one!well that my excuse and im sticking to it this past 2 weeks...lol
Hope you had great WOYWW.
hugs judex41

peggy aplSEEDS said...

oh, i would love to have an "other" desk!
happy WOYWW from #20 this week!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Aren't you lucky to have two desks. One can get messed up while the other one gets cleaned up (or I suspect that is the theory). Sorry I'm so late getting here. You would think since I had most of my obligations out of the way, I would have freed up a bit more computer time. Unfortunately, what happened was, I was so far behind, I became overwhelmed. Will try to do better this week.