It's Wednesday - time to play along with What's on your workdesk Wednesday! I know I am quite late posting but I work during the day and on Wednesday nights I have "Booty Camp" (yes, laugh if you want).
I love playing along with WOYWW- even though I haven't been inspired to actually CLEAN up before taking a picture! In fact, this week I thought I would share MORE than one of the tables in my craft room - I thought I would share the FLOOR next to the table as well! Brace yourselves....
here's the table....with the usual mess lying about.
There's a couple of finished "Greeting Farm" cards, my small quilting square, papers from making Hallowe'en cards for the kiddies, stamps, scissors, adhesive, ribbon, images that were SUPPOSED to be coloured for Hallowe'en cards but I never did get around to doing --- generally, lots of mayhem.
The mayhem doesn't stop there. I have a bad habit of tossing papers on the floor next to me. It makes it easier to pick them up when I want to use them again! You buying that? No, I didn't think so. Not when I have such pretty cabinets for actually STORING the papers and keeping them organized!
What's in this mess?
- A new cabinet that has not yet been hung on the wall. Inside are two big organizers (the kind your hubby probably has in his workshop) for embellishments, haven't gotten around to moving stuff into them yet!
- My Scor-pal
- LOTS of patterned papers. Mostly CTMH but also some other lines (My Mind's Eye Mama-Razzi, 7 Gypsies, Graphic 45)
- a drafting table (folded up of course). I know. A drafting table? I like using it when I quilt to lay out my pattern. It was originally dearly beloved's Grandpa's table and it now resides in my craft room.
- my big cabinet for 12x12 papers (made by dearly beloved)
- one of my many paper trimmers
- my recycle bin!
And that's just ONE of the tables....and ONE corner of the floor! I promise...at some point you will see a TIDY picture.....just not today!
Hope you find the time to play along this week! Just check out Julia's post here to see who else is playing along and to link up your "tell all" picture!