The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

WOYWW - Nov 3rd

Hi folks!

It's Wednesday - time to play along with What's on your workdesk Wednesday! I know I am quite late posting but I work during the day and on Wednesday nights I have "Booty Camp" (yes, laugh if you want).

I love playing along with WOYWW- even though I haven't been inspired to actually CLEAN up before taking a picture! In fact, this week I thought I would share MORE than one of the tables in my craft room - I thought I would share the FLOOR next to the table as well! Brace yourselves....

here's the table....with the usual mess lying about.


There's a couple of finished "Greeting Farm" cards, my small quilting square, papers from making Hallowe'en cards for the kiddies, stamps, scissors, adhesive, ribbon, images that were SUPPOSED to be coloured for Hallowe'en cards but I never did get around to doing ---  generally, lots of mayhem.

The mayhem doesn't stop there. I have a bad habit of tossing papers on the floor next to me. It makes it easier to pick them up when I want to use them again! You buying that? No, I didn't think so. Not when I  have such pretty cabinets for actually STORING the papers and keeping them organized!




What's in this mess?
- A new cabinet that has not yet been hung on the wall. Inside are two big organizers (the kind your hubby probably has in his workshop) for embellishments, haven't gotten around to moving stuff into them yet!
- My Scor-pal
- LOTS of patterned papers. Mostly CTMH but also some other lines (My Mind's Eye Mama-Razzi, 7 Gypsies, Graphic 45)
- a drafting table (folded up of course). I know. A drafting table? I like using it when I quilt to lay out my pattern. It was originally dearly beloved's Grandpa's table and it now resides in my craft room.
- my big cabinet for 12x12 papers (made by dearly beloved)
- one of my many paper trimmers
- my recycle bin!

And that's just ONE of the tables....and ONE corner of the floor! I promise...at some point you will see a TIDY picture.....just not today!

Hope you find the time to play along this week! Just check out Julia's post here to see who else is playing along and to link up your "tell all" picture!

16 comments:

karen said...

Your desk is very creative looking! I am not sure about your reasoning for throwing things on the floor, lol! But maybe you know exactly what layer each paper is in, like an archaelogical dig :) Just teasing!
I loved the peek, it is great seeing all these spaces!
Happy WOYWW!

Nicks said...

Hey thats my craft room!! Well it looks like it!

Elizabeth said...

It must be catching - I have a wee pile beside me now and that's never happened before!!! Elizabeth #98

RiNNE said...

Looks like mine!!! :)

Peggy L said...

my desk is messier than yours.. na na na boo boo!

Aisling said...

That's a very creative workspace. I can understand you putting your papers on the floor, it IS easy to just pick them up if you need them. I've been forcing myself to keep my desk tidy the last couple of week, but it would look just like yours if I'd follow my creative instincts ;-) Love the colour combo of the card on your desk! Thanks for visiting me # 126

Rachael said...

A very creative space. alot of my stuff ends up on the floor too, much to the BF's annoyance!
Rach x (115)

akilli melek said...

now that is one very busy craft space. caroline #16

sasa said...

Ooooh - lots to dive into there - looking busy and creative - hope you can find eveything!
sasa 25

Paula Gale said...

what a lovely husband to make you your cabinet for your paper. maybe you could rope him into helping you put your papers away in it, or sorting those things out in your cupboard - ooh - even put the cupboard on the wall... I'd definately be setting him on LOL...

Paula x x x

Sherry said...

Thanks for the peek! Floor as well, that's a bonus - hehehe! I love that you have your granpas drafting table in your craft room too xx

Thanks for already coming to see my desk.

Sherry (110)

Holly said...

This is where my space is at now on Saturday.. At some point I need to just stop and clean up..lol I love using the floor and every inch around me..

Holly #132

Morti said...

Hmmm, yes..... tidy, no, creative, yes. LOL Thanks for sharing!

Theresa said...

GREAT mayhem you're sharing! Happen to be very familiar with that state as well:)

Carrie said...

I am sooo jealous, I would love to have a room like this to get creative in and make as much mess as I like. I am limited to the dining room table so I have to tidy up after each craft session....very tiresome. I love your workdesk....very exciting and you are very creative. Thanks for popping past my desk too this week xxx

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

A very creative and productive looking desk. Thanks for sharing your workspace. Best wishes, Kym xxx (WOYWW No 36)