Today I have for you four more Christmas cards (the benefit of being home all day again) - two of which I will be keeping for my 2011 Christmas Card stash as part of my commitment to seriously play along EVERY week with Sparkle's 2011 Christmas Card Challenge. I have even started the first of my bins in which I will be storing next year's cards:
Anyways, here are the four cards - as you will probably guess, the first challenge for 2011 over at Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenge blog is to make a monochromatic card.
I'm using these first two for this year's cards:
And these last two are in the bin for next year.
How is that for getting a head start when I haven't even finished this year's cards?
- stamped image: Flaky Friends from the Rachelle Anne Miller Collection from PaperWorksCo. Coloured with Copic Markers (B000, B00, B91, B93, B95, B97, YR65 and E34 - those last two are my deviations from pure Monochrome as the snow people just HAD to have an orange nose and brown twig arms).
- papers: DCWV Holiday Collection "The Christmas Stack"
- layout: ICS #94
- Spellbinders: Labels Three, Nine, Fifteen and Sixteen.
- Magnolia Doohickes (swirl)
- Tonic Snowflake punch
- ribbon and gems are from my stash