The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Flaky Friends - ICS #94

Hi folks (third post for today, feel free to scroll down to see the earlier two!)

Today I have for you four more Christmas cards (the benefit of being home all day again) - two of which I will be keeping for my 2011 Christmas Card stash as part of my commitment to seriously play along EVERY week with Sparkle's 2011 Christmas Card Challenge. I have even started the first of my bins in which I will be storing next year's cards:




Anyways, here are the four cards - as you will probably guess, the first challenge for 2011 over at Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenge blog is to make a monochromatic card.

I'm using these first two for this year's cards:




And these last two are in the bin for next year.



How is that for getting a head start when I haven't even finished this year's cards?


Card details:
  • stamped image: Flaky Friends from the Rachelle Anne Miller Collection from PaperWorksCo. Coloured with Copic Markers (B000, B00, B91, B93, B95, B97, YR65 and E34 - those last two are my deviations from pure Monochrome as the snow people just HAD to have an orange nose and brown twig arms).
  • papers: DCWV Holiday Collection "The Christmas Stack"
  • layout: ICS #94
  • Spellbinders: Labels Three, Nine, Fifteen and Sixteen.
  • Magnolia Doohickes (swirl)
  • Tonic Snowflake punch
  • ribbon and gems are from my stash
Additional challenges for these cards:

6 comments:

Danielle said...

Oh these are gorgeous Sheena! My absolute favourite snowman stamp and coloured so beautifully to match that stunning snowflake paper! Loving the layout ... and go you girl to already have cards done for 2011!!!!
Hugs, Danielle

cardcrazy said...

So sweet, I love snowmen! Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges!

Dianna said...

Super cute & cool snowmen! Thanks for joining us at ICS this week!

Tanya R said...

LOL, way to be organized! Love the image and the blues are just doing it for me today.
Hugs
Tanya

Nicola said...

Wow truly amazing loving the image and the blue colours. Your just so organised as well... Many thanks for joining us at ICS. Nicola xx

Christine said...

Absolutely gorgeous card. I love snowman stamps and this one is super cute. I also love the flourish and snowflakes on the side. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
xoxo, Christine