The Stamps I Use

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Let it snow - Farm Fresh Friday

Hi folks (second post for today, feel free to scroll down to see the earlier post!),

Well, I finally got around to colouring another of the Toby Snowboarding digital images from The Greeting Farm that I had printed out (on paper) when I was testing the size I wanted for my waterless snowglobe. I actually coloured two of them exactly the same and used them on two different cards. This is the first one:




Details:
  • image: Toby Snowboarding digital stamp from The Greeting Farm, coloured with Copic Markers (B93, B95, B97, B00, T1, YR00, YR02, W1, W3, W5, RV32). I sponged CTMH Heavenly Blue around the image
  • papers: CTMH Aspen
  • layout: Crazy 4 Challenges Sketch 66
  • punch: Tonic Snowflake
  • Spellbinders: Classic Squares, Petite Circles (notice I did the "out of the box" technique?)
Other Challenges for this card:

3 comments:

darling Ho said...

What a lovely card!
Thanks for join us at SMC, hope to see you next time.
Hugs, ~darling Ho~

annieambriel said...

This is such a gorgeous card!!! I love it :)
Thanks for joining us at SMC Challenge this week. Hope you will join us next week .. hugs :)

Tanya R said...

Cute, cute cute! Love the snowflakes.

Hugs
Tanya