The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A little Stocking Stuffer

Hi folks,

here's a card I made today, using a digital image from The Greeting Farm "Timmy in Stocking"



Card Details:
  • digital image: from The Greeting Farm coloured with Copic Markers (RV10, RV11, RV13, RV14, B95, B97, E51, R20, R21, R11, W1, W3, W5, W7)
  • papers: DCWV Holiday Collection "The Christmas Stack"
  • layout: Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge #103
  • Spellbinders: Petite Ovals
  • EK Success Scalloped Scallop border punch
  • CTMH Creme Brulee ink (sponged around image), Memento Rich Cocoa Ink sponged on edges of papers.
Additional challenges for this card:
    Hope you are all having a lovely day! I expect to have another rough night tonight. I was home today because I didn't sleep last night and tonight I'll be at a sleep lab - sure to be another restless night. Bleh!

    4 comments:

    Danielle said...

    Very cute Sheena! A really adorable image and coloured beautifully! The sketch is fab and I love the papers!
    Hugs, Danielle

    Susan (peebsmama) said...

    What a cute Christmas mouse. Fun patterned papers.

    Tanya R said...

    Oh my goodness! How sweet this is. Love your coloring Sheena.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    marilynprestonn said...

    Love your take on Mercy's sketch and that sweet little mouse! :)