The Stamps I Use

Friday, December 10, 2010

Mojo Monday 168 - take two!

Hi folks,

well, I liked this week's Mojo Monday sketch so much that I popped back upstairs last night after dearly beloved and I watched Big Bang Theory and Castle to make another card - this one with a more masculine feel. This time I DID use the five embellishments along the bottom of the large panel - with some itty bitty brads to match the card stock, ribbon and button (CTMH Outdoor Denim).




card details:
  • stamps: Verve Wishful Elegance
  • papers: Bo Bunny MamaRazzi
I am SO glad the weekend is almost here. Mind you it will be a busy one for me. D&D is at our house tonight so I will be cooking for the group tonight - nothing complicated. I also need to get my mailout Christmas cards signed and addressed this weekend, get the tree up and decorated (while fighting off two curious cats) and get more of my Christmas presents wrapped. Oh, and make MORE Christmas cards and finish off picking up the last few Christmas presents. MAYBE squeeze in a movie and lunch with one of my besties. And it is only a two day weekend!

5 comments:

Danielle said...

Lovely card Sheena - the sketch is a really versatile one! Sounds like you have a busy weekend ahead - enjoy! And congrats on winning over at Winter Wonderland this week! Yay!
Hugs, Danielle

Tanya R said...

This is so pretty, navy blue is one of my favorites. Love the 5 blue bullets, they finish off the card.
Hugs
Tanya

Kim Y. said...

Awesome colors! Love your card!

Beate said...

Lovely card. I really like the paper you used.
Hugs and smiles

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so pretty! Love the blues! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!