The Stamps I Use

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Mojo Monday 168

Hi folks,

a quick card make (about half an hour) for me tonight using this week's Mojo Monday sketch

I made one little mod to the sketch - I only used 3 buttons along the bottom of the larger panel instead of the five embellishments shown in the sketch.




The fact that this card came together so quickly is one of the reasons why I love Verve stamps and paper packs from CTMH.

card details
  • stamps: Verve Kind Words
  • papers: CTMH Olivia
  • ribbon and buttons: CTMH chocolate collections
  • ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
That's all for me tonight folks!  The weekend is almost here! YAY!

2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so pretty! Love the colors. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Tanya R said...

You really know how to use the CTMH papers Sheena, love this one.
Hugs
Tanya