The Stamps I Use

Monday, December 13, 2010

More Flaky Friends

Hi folks (second post for today - feel free to scroll down for the first),

I made another card with the other "Flaky Friends" image from PaperWorksCo that I had coloured when I did the other cards for the first challenge for Sparkle's 2011 Christmas Card Challenge.



Card details:
  • stamped image: Flaky Friends from PaperWorksCo coloured with Copic Markers (B000, B00, B91, B93, B95, B97, YR65, E34)
  • stamped sentiment: CTMH Tannenbaum
  • papers: DCWV Holiday Collection "The Christmas Stack"
  • layout: Sketch Saturday #133
  • Spellbinders: Labels Sixteen, Petite Ovals
  • half-back pearls from my stash
Additional challenges for this card:

    5 comments:

    Michelle Gotoh Bertuzzi said...

    Love how you colored that snowman Sheena! The light blue shadow looks fabulous!

    Cindy2 said...

    I love this mix of papers. The colors are terrific, too. Thanks for sharing at Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central. C2

    sunghee said...

    I love this mono color card!
    Tomorrow, I shall work on x-mas cards, too.

    Lynda said...

    Fab card - thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

    Lynda xxx

    The Bug said...

    SO CUTE! I love it! Great job! Thanks for entering the Winter Wonderland Challenge over on Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central.
    Hugs, Wini