The Stamps I Use

Monday, December 20, 2010

MTSC104 - still with Christmas!

Hi folks,

Today I have four more cards to share - this time using Mercy's Tuesday Sketch #104.






I'll be using two of these for this year and two for next year - as I am also playing along with Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenge again this week. The theme is "travel" for challenge #3. I figure a card featuring Santa riding in his sleigh counts so I now have SIX Christmas cards for next year ALREADY (even though I am still making this year's cards). Wee hee! I'm on a roll. Thanks Sparkle!

And did you notice the "Sparkle" on the cards? There a couple of itty bitty gems in the centre of the snowflakes on Santa's sled.

Additional details:
  • Stamps are CTMH I Believe
  • papers are DCWV Holiday Stack
  • I used a Martha Stewart punch for the decorate border on the bottom.
  • Bling and buttons are from my stash.

Hope you are all winding up your Christmas preparations by now. I still have presents to wrap and Christmas baking to do. I have Wednesday off to get my hair done mid-afternoon so I plan to get a bit of baking done then.

No comments: