The Stamps I Use

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree - with OCC Sketch

Hi folks,

Well, I got VERY crafty this weekend - crappy weather is good for something! Altogether, I made ten Christmas cards between yesterday and today. Up first, another card using one of the "Oh Christmas Tree" images from PaperWorksCo that I had coloured up a few days ago.



card details:
  • stamped image and sentiment: "Oh Christmas Tree" from PaperWorksCo coloured with Copic Markers (B000, B00, B01, B02, R37, R39, Y15, E30, E31, E34, E37, Y21, Y23, E50, G20, G21, G24, G28)
  • papers: DCWV Holiday Stack
  • layout: Our Creative Corner Sketch Challenge
  • Spellbinders: Petite Circles
  • half-back pearls from my stash coloured to match with Copic R37
Challenges for this card:

Anyways, hope everyone had a terrific weekend! I'll have lots of posts scheduled this upcoming week with all the cards I made this weekend!

Thanks for stopping by during this busy time of year!

1 comment:

sunghee said...

I LOVE this card!!! Stamped image is so cute and the color and the layout are perfect! Love how you put three red beads/brads together on the sentiment. Brilliant!