The Stamps I Use

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree - with Sweet Stop Sketch 86

Hi folks,

I'm back with the last of the cards I made this past weekend. I'm hoping to make it back into the craft room tonight to work on the last of the birthday cards for December. I think I have three more birthdays before the end of the month - plus a new baby boy card to do as well.

Anyways, here is the card:



card details:
  • stamped image: "Oh Christmas Tree" from PaperWorksCo coloured with Copic Markers (B000, B00, B01, B02, R37, R39, Y15, E30, E31, E34, E37, Y21, Y23, E50, G20, G21, G24, G28)
  • sentiment: CTMH Tannenbaum
  • papers: DCWV Holiday Stack
  • Spellbinders: Classic Squares, Petite Ovals
  • layout: Sweet Stop Sketch 86
additional challenges for this card:

    4 comments:

    dstandard said...

    Precious - I have this stamp too! Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop

    Korin said...

    So precious, Sheena! I am featuring your adorable card on The Sweet Stop tomorrow. Email me for your fun badge :). Thanks for playing along with us!

    Kelly Schelske said...

    Super sweet!! Thanks fop playing along with us at The Sweet Stop!

    cabio's craft corner said...

    Awe Sheena, such a darling card you did with the cute image. Festive yet cute!!
    Thanks for sharing. If I don't make it to here again before Christmas, I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
    Hugs,
    Cabio