The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A Thank you Bella

What? A break from Christmas cards? Whoa!

I wanted to make a card to say "Thank You" to the instructor of my "Booty Camp Fitness" class so I pulled out my new (to me) Barbell-ABella from Stamping Bella to make this card. I used this week's sketch from the Create4Fun Challenge blog for the layout. The papers are an older collection from CTMH. I really wanted pink camo paper but could not put my hands on any - I'm betting if I went in search of digi papers I could have found some but I think these worked out okay.



Additional Challenges:
Hope you all have a lovely day. I'm at home today doing the Christmas baking and bacon. Oh, and in case you have ever wondered what sort of person takes advantage of stores being open 24/7 at this time of year - I'm one of those people. At 5:30am this morning I was at a grocery store buying parchment paper. Take from that what you will.

I may or may not be back later with a WOYWW post - I think if I am it will have to be a picture from the kitchen instead of my craft room. Maybe of the bacon jam? Or just the normal baking?

    3 comments:

    Lorraine said...

    Nice card and really nice papers. Thanks for taking part at The Crafty Pad this week and a Happy Christmas to you.

    Barbara said...

    Striking card. Love the color combo and the card design. Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    Crystal said...

    Great card, love the embossed starts and the background DP! perfect card for a fitness instructor! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes :)