The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

WOYWW - Dec 15th

Hi folks,

I know I am posting REALLY late for WOYWW but it has been a busy day - work today, fitness class tonight, making plans to see a chick flick with one of my besties tomorrow.

Anyways, I snapped this photo after all that was done...




so what's going on here?
  • smack dab in the middle, a recent order from Stamping Bella - new stamps and some EZ mount. Those are sitting on top of a Christmas prezzie for my dearly beloved. He knows I am getting it for him but I am not saying what it is. He does get a feed of my blog and I don't want to remind him of what it is as he has probably forgotten it already.
  • on the left, my notes about a card I made recently using a cute image from PaperWorksCo. If you would like to see the actual card, you can find the post here (last week's WOYWW post). 
  • Also some papers I used on the cards you can see peeking from behind the right side of the box. You can see the post for those cards here if you are interested.
  • and, of course, the usual mess of assorted embellishments and tools...
If you would like to see what everyone else who plays along with WOYWW is up to, please check out Julia's post over at the Stamping Ground.

Hope everyone is having a fabulous crafty day. If you would like to see my posts from earlier today, please feel free to scroll down.

6 comments:

jude said...

Messy desk ....NO JUST CREATIVE !enjoy palying with your new crafty goodies.Have nice day hugs judex3

Marjo said...

I see some yummy stuff there...Thanks for the peek and sharing, hugs Marjo #25

Chrissie said...

Looks like there's lots going on here today, with lots of lovely things to play with too!

Chrissie #1

Sandra said...

What a nice working area you have!! Those copics are so abundant!! I'll be back to check your projects!

xx

Sandra #107

Sherry Goodloe said...

Now THIS is my kind of workspace! :) Love it ALL!!

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to you. Stop by when you get a chance. I'm #85 this week.

Serendipity Stamping said...

Thanks for the peek at your industrous looking desk. Lots going on there. Cute card on your previous post. #79