The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

WOYWW - Dec 8th

Hi folks,

In case you are not familiar with What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday and are wondering what the heck is going on today on my blog - please stop by Julia's blog - the Stamping Ground to find out and join in the fun!

Technically I am writing this post on Tuesday evening. I'll be spending the night in a sleep(less) lab and will probably spend Wednesday catching up on my sleep so I figured I would snap my picture and write and schedule my post before heading to the lab (I'm probably awake when this posts actually).

Here's what my desk looked like before I left:



I was actually home on Tuesday (due to another of my sleepless nights - hence the need for a sleep study) so I spent the afternoon making more Christmas cards (after sleeping for a few hours in the morning after dearly beloved went to work). I actually tidied up after I finished making them but you can see the three finished cards to the left of the desk. There will be posts before and after this one that detail the other two cards but here is a shot of one of them as I thought my WOYWW visitors might actually like to see a completed project for a change on my blog!




I think it is pretty cute. Not saying to whom it is being sent though - just in case they read this!

Card Details:
  • stamped image/sentiment: A Magical Christmas from the Rachelle Anne Miller Collection by PaperWorksCo coloured with Copic Markers (E47, E49, E57, E31, E50, E00, E000, R21, R85, R83, B000, B00, B01, B02, B05)
  • papers: DCWV Holiday Collection "The Christmas Stack
  • layout: Sketch and Stach Challenge #50 (the stamp is new, the papers I bought after Christmas last year, just cracking them open for this year's Christmas cards)
  • Spellbinders Classic Rectangles
  • EK Success Scalloped Scallop border punch
  • Tonic Snowflake Punch
  • sparkly gems from my stash (from the Dollarama)
Additional challenges for this card:

Hope you have a terrific day!

18 comments:

kelly said...

This is a very sweet card. I love the blue colour in this card. Sounds like you need to go back and catch up on some more sleep.

Thanks for sharing.

Kelly

Twiglet said...

A magical little Christmas card indeed!!

Spyder said...

Lovely little girl image on your card, and a very tidy desk!! Have a Happy WOYWW!
((Lyn))#53

Lou and Mel said...

Sorry to hear about your sleep problems - I could do with a bit of that to give me some extra time!!!

Hope you get things sorted!

Tanya R said...

Very sweet card. Love your coloring, and that blue is sweet. I hope the study reveals something.
Hugs
Tanya

Esther said...

Great busy desk and lovely sweet card..I'm sure whoever receives it will be very pleased..Esther xx

Chrissie said...

Busy desk and lovely card!
Chrissie #7

Sue said...

very pretty card and such a sweet image:)


Thank you for joining us at sketch and stash

sue
xx

Peggy L said...

is it for me? aww you shouldnt have! lol

you did the stamp justice! love all the cards! thanks for the plug!

great tidy desk.. at least you still have a desk.. sigh..
lol

see you next week!
P

Marjo said...

Cute card, love the workspace! Thanks for the peek.

Hugs, Marjo #45

Angie said...

love the card and the colours are a good combo thanks for joining us at papertake weekly
Angie

Hands to Work, Hearts to God said...

Cute! And I do hope YOU have a magical Christmas as well! Patsy from
HeARTworks

Pam said...

Such a sweet little card. I hope you have lot's of sweet dreams soon.

oneoff said...

Hope your sleep patterns are getting back to normal. It's miserable and strangely debilitating when you just can't get some proper rest.

Bernie #81

Julia Dunnit said...

that IS a sweet card, how cute. By now you'll have spent the night at the lab - I sure hope they can help. I heard on the radio today that Jonny Depp has partially cured his insomnia by switching to pure cotton PJs. really.

ABC Toys and Crafts said...

Great job on the card, very pretty.
Thanks for joining the ABC DT Challenge at ABC Toys and Crafts.

~Julie

Jacilynn said...

What a great card! love this image.
Thanks for joining us at ABC Toys & Crafts!
Jacilynn

Jill said...

gorgeous card I love the image and the little snow globe she's holding thanks for joining us at sketch n stash hope to see you next week when we have a very special challenge 51 hugs Jill xx