The Stamps I Use

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Copic class at Art Mad

Hi folks,

I know, I've been quiet for a while but just wanted to pop in and let you know that a local (for now) exceptionally crafty gal, Danielle, is teaching a beginner introduction to Copic markers at Art Mad in Stittsville on February 19th.

I'm sure she would love to see you and your friends in the class! The details aren't up yet on the store site but I am sure that if you were to give them a call or stop by, you could find out all the pertinent information. I'll be giving them a call or dropping in myself hopefully before the weekend is out!

Now to go up to the craft room and do a little card making - I'm hoping to do the Viva la Verve challenge cards tonight AND play with my new Scotch ATG! (yes I broke down and got one - 50% off coupon for Michaels this week so....)

AND.....I'm going to play with knitting again this weekend. One of the girls from my Booty Camp class is in a knitting group and they are meeting at one of the local cafes on Saturday - so she asked if I would like to come along. Now, I haven't knit in years...and I don't do so very well. But....I figured why not? I even picked up some wool, needles and patterns to refresh my fingers before Saturday!

Busy Busy!

No comments: