The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

CPS 199 with Anabel Lulu

Hi folks,

back again today with two more of the cards I made on Monday.



details:
  • stamped image: Anabel Lulu from Stamping Bella coloured with Copic Markers (YG13, R11, R12, R22, BV000, BV00, BV01, BV02, E000, E00)
  • stamped sentiments: Verve Birthday Bash
  • papers: from my stash, I think they are K & Co (from a box I got ages ago at Costco)
  • layout: CPS 199
  • Spellbinders: Petite Circles (Small and Large)
  • corner rounder to round off the edges on the papers
  • bling from my stash!
Additional challenges for this card:

    3 comments:

    Lea L. said...

    Very cute card! Love the row of jewels! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week! ♥♥♥

    Tanya R said...

    Oh Sheena, I just LOVE the colors. What a fab stamp. The cake matches the flowers, the dress matches the rest of the scrumptious DP. FABULOUS!
    Hugs
    Tanya

    Kristii said...

    Sooooo very cute!!! Love the colors and the row of jewels is perfect!!