The Stamps I Use

Friday, January 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Newton!

Our youngest cat turns three on January 8 but we had to have his birthday celebration on Thursday as we won't be here.

He's the "big spoon" in this picture I snapped of him and his older companion Packet (the "little spoon") on Thursday afternoon.


How cute is this? With his front paw draped over his buddy, sleeping on their Momma's wrap. Had to grab the camera for a quick pic before they changed position.

This is the card I made for his birthday (yes, I am a crazy cat lady). We're holding out on the Tuna for dinner celebration until we get back - but he did get his birthday present - an extension for one of their toys and some new catnip toys.


card details:
  • stamped image: from Totally Stampalicious: Bugaboo Stamps by Jody Mackrell. Coloured with Copic markers YR14, Y13, Y15, Y17, YG13, R85, R20, W1, W3, W5
  • papers: Echo Park "A Walk in the Park" from a previous month's PaperCard kit from PaperWorksCo.
  • spellbinders: petite circles
  • ribbon from my stash
  • layout: Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge Blog SSS89
Have a lovely week - no posts from me for a while as I will be away from blog-land.

    3 comments:

    Denise Marzec said...

    Such bright and pretty papers, and I love how you cut the daisy "outside the box"...AWESOME card!

    Shelby Goolsby said...

    Such a cute card!! I love all of the bright papers.

    cabio's craft corner said...

    Your card is so cheerful and this image is so cute Sheena. You sure got a priceless shot on these cats :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio