The Stamps I Use

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Hi folks,

I figured it was only fitting that my first card of the New Year would be for my sweetie.



 I actually wound up making two cards. This second card will be gifted to a friend when next I see her. Same sketch (from Club Anya Saturday Sketch), same papers and same image (a freebie digi from The Greeting Farm which you can find on this blog post over at TGF)


details
  • digi image from The Greeting Farm coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E34, E47, E57, R35, R37, R39, C1, C3, RV34) and Sakura Gelly Roll Clear Star
  • papers: DCWV Holiday Stack
  • organza ribbon, metal tags/embellishments
  • Spellbinders: Lacey Circles, Petite Circles (Small and Large)
Additional challenges for this card:

    8 comments:

    Tammy Miller said...

    What a great card, thanks for joining us this week for our Anything goes challenge at Catch the Bug!

    PeggyLovesVintage said...

    What a cute card for your sweetie! I hope you have an awesome New Year!

    Hugs
    Peggy

    Pinkllilac said...

    Beautiful card love the colours
    and the gorgeous design.
    Thank you for joining us over at SMC.
    A very Happy New Year to you.

    Hugs Linda

    Lesley said...

    Very cute! I love the dp, thanks for playing with us at Catch the Bug!

    sunghee said...

    HAPPY NEW YEAR~! This Anya is as cute as MY santa anya card you made me! THANK YOU SO MUCH for the awesome!!! I LOVE IT!!! I wanted to post it on my blog and email you to thank you, but things got crazy here. Kids were sick. Plus, you know how lazy i am. ugh~~!
    THANK YOU THANK YOU. You rock!

    Melissa S. said...

    This is too cute. Happy New Year and thank you for joining us at Catch the Bug this week.

    Paul said...

    Thanks for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge at Catch The Bug, The Bugaboo Challenge Blog.
    TFS
    Paul
    http://craftyblogocks.blogspot.com/

    Deanne @ Three Trees said...

    What a doll! Thanks so much for playing with us at Bee Crafty.

    Deanne :)