The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I had forgotten

....that I had signed up a few weeks back to be part of the ColorBok Club (ETA - here is the link to the survey I filled out. Not sure if it is still active or not but worth a try at least if you like some free crafting stuff from time to time.)

I had a surprise consisting of their "Truffle" paper stack waiting for me when I got home today - can you say yummy? A delicious concoction of various chocolate coloured papers.....can't wait to play! I'm long overdue for a card-making session!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I got mine too ... what a lovely surprise eh!! Thanks for sending me that link!
D.

sunghee said...

hmmm... can't find colorbok club on google search.
Can't wait to see what you'll make with yummy stuff! Gosh, I need to spend more time making cards, too.