The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I'm baaaack....

but not yet crafting.....

In fact, for two days after getting back from our cruise, this is what I did....




spent some serious time making up for lost cuddles with the kittehs. Lots of naps were had -- and yes, I see in this pic that I still look tired! The kittehs might have to be surgically removed at this point as they have not left my side since I returned home. They have always been little cling-ons but are even more so now with our week long absence.

Hopefully will get back to crafting on the weekend - a yummy PWCO package arrived while I was away filled with all sorts of crafty goodness! Can't wait to tuck into it!

2 comments:

Tanya R said...

Welcome Home! You look so relaxed!
Hugs
Tanya

Danielle said...

Your kittehs aren't letting you go anywhere are they!! Cute picture! And enjoy all that new PWCO goodness!
Hugs, Danielle