so I sat down tonight and whipped out three cards for the last three sketches for the January Viva La Verve Challenges. Up first, a Christmas card.
- sketch: January Viva La Verve Week 2
- papers: Basic Grey Jovial
- stamps: Verve Poinsettia Christmas
- spellbinders: petite ovals
- lemongrass ribbon from my stash (I kind of like the little pop of colour)
- Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenge #8 - No coloring! Nope. None. I paper-pieced the poinsettia by stamping it three times on the wordy red paper in the Jovial stack and then cut out each layer a little differently. Stuck them together with glue dots to give a little dimension.
I'll be scheduling the other two cards to post on Friday and Saturday....
thanks for visiting! Ta ta for now!