The Stamps I Use

Thursday, January 27, 2011

January Viva La Verve Week 2

Hi folks,

so I sat down tonight and whipped out three cards for the last three sketches for the January Viva La Verve Challenges. Up first, a Christmas card.






card details:
  • sketch: January Viva La Verve Week 2
  • papers: Basic Grey Jovial
  • stamps: Verve Poinsettia Christmas
  • spellbinders: petite ovals
  • lemongrass ribbon from my stash (I kind of like the little pop of colour)
additional challenges for this card:
  • Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenge #8 - No coloring! Nope. None. I paper-pieced the poinsettia by stamping it three times on the wordy red paper in the Jovial stack and then cut out each layer a little differently. Stuck them together with glue dots to give a little dimension.

I'll be scheduling the other two cards to post on Friday and Saturday....

thanks for visiting! Ta ta for now!

    2 comments:

    Tanya R said...

    Love this paper. Perfect No coloring card.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    Tania said...

    cute card and fits in perfect for this challenge , love the flower-Tania