The Stamps I Use

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Sparkle's 2011 Christmas Card Challenge #4

Hi folks (second post for today, feel free to scroll down to see the previous post)

well, I am just under the wire with these two cards I made for the 2011 Christmas Card Challenge #4 from Sparkle.

Again, I made two cards for the challenge. By the way - must fess up, I wound up taking one of each of the two cards I made for the three previous challenges and using them for Christmas 2010. So, instead of already having six cards for next year, I am down to three (plus these two).

The challenge this week was to CASE one of the cards from the DT. I CASEd Alanna's card (which was itself a CASE of Peggy's).





details:
  • stamped images: Pink Cat Studio coloured with PrismaColor Pencils
  • papers: DCWV Holiday Collection "The Christmas Stack"
  • butcher's twine
  • Martha Stewart Punch for the decorative edge.

    Additional Challenges for these cards:

      2 comments:

      Alanna said...

      Super cute card. I love your CASEs. Fun images and papers.

      Shaela said...

      darling cards!! (and p.s.... I did the same thing with a few of my cards for Christmas, lol!) Thanks for joining us this week!