The Stamps I Use

Monday, January 3, 2011

Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenge #5

Hi folks, well, I sat down today and made NINE cards - getting in as much crafty time before we head out on Friday for our cruise!


These first two are for Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenge #5 - {Embossing}. I am trying hard to use up all the images I already have coloured (from this year AND last year) so I pulled out these two along with my hoarded Cosmo Cricket papers. Honestly, if I NEVER buy more Christmas paper I will still not run out, even making 100 plus Christmas cards every year! Oh, and I AM going to be late with challenge #6 as I will be gone all next week so won't get to play along until I get back.




If you are looking for the embossing part of the card, it's on the white horizontal strip. I used the Cuttlebug Snowflakes embossing folder to dry emboss the strip and then inked it with CTMH Baby Pink ink using a dauber.

additional details:
  • cards measure 6x6 inches
  • stamped images: The Christmas Freckle Collection from PaperWorksCo (if you like these but don't have them in your collection, Peggy has them on sale AND if you combine that with the other sale that's on right now, you could get these for a real steal of price - details below on the sale)
  • papers: Cosmo Cricket Jolly by Golly
  • layout: Sketch and Stash #52
  • Spellbinders: Petite Circles (Small and Large)
  • I used my sewing machine again! Wow!
Additional challenges for these cards:

    Details about the PaperWorksCo Sale (from Peggy's email today)

    HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM PWCO!!!!!
    New Year, New Sale!
    It's a new year for PWCO and there's a lot of changes going to come.
    Let's first celebrate the new year with a BANG! from now till Jan 6 - we're going to have our 20-30-40 sale!
    please enjoy up to an additional 40% off on your entire purchase - here's how:
    • spend $40 and get 20% off your entire purchase. - use code pwco20
    • spend $60 and get 30% off your entire purchase. - use code pwco30
    • spend $80 and up and get 40% off your entire purchase. - use code pwco40


    Now's your chance to stock up on those adorable stamps from PaperWorks (including the exclusive Rachelle Anne Miller collections) and Peggy's incredible variety of papers - including this month's PaperCard kit featuring Bo Bunny's Crazy Love!



    That's it for now - I'll be scheduling three more posts this week for the other seven cards I made today.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    5 comments:

    Sparkle said...

    These are so cute!

    Sue said...

    2 fabulous cards,super cute images and fab colours:)

    Thank you for joining us at sketch and stash

    sue
    xx

    StephC said...

    Cute cards! Love the images you used. So glad you joined us for this weeks CCC!

    Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

    These are so stinkin' cute!! Those images are super sweet! Thanks so much for playing with us at ABC Toys & Crafts!! Looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful work!

    Jacilynn said...

    just too cute! love those images.
    Thanks for playing at ABC Toys & Crafts!
    Jacilynn