The Stamps I Use

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenge #6

Hi folks,

here are two more of my Christmas cards for 2011 (that brings me up to ELEVEN now), this time using the week #139 sketch from Sketch Saturday.





card details:
  • papers: DCWV Holiday Stack
  • stamped image: Snowie with Bells from Magnolia stamps, coloured with Copic Markers (Y28, Y23, Y21, W5, G99, B000, B00, B02, R37, R39)
  • Spellbinders: Petite Circles (Sm and Lg), Fancy Tags
  • sentiment: CTMH Snow Flurries. Tip: the sentiment I used is actually much longer than what you see on the cards above. I used a sponge dauber to only apply ink to the section I wanted. Much neater than trying to use the ink pad and then having to wipe off where I accidentally got ink on the stamp.
Additional challenges:

2 comments:

Tanya R said...

So cute! That snowman has me smiling. Wish it were warm enough to go outside and make one.
Hugs
Tanya

sunghee said...

This sure brings smile to my face. I'm in a grouchy mood right now (ugh, in-laws!), but this makes me happy. Cute card! Thanks!