The Stamps I Use

Thursday, January 20, 2011

A Special Image from Simply Betty Stamps

Hi Everybody,

If you are a regular visitor to my blog then you know that I have the first collection of rubber stamps from Simply Betty Stamps. I also subscribe to the company blog and saw this post today.

Betty's own daughter, Rio, is about to have a birthday and wanted to share with OTHER kids on her birthday. So, there is a special edition digi now available, with proceeds going to Rio's charity of choice - the children of St. Jude's hospital. The digi is gorgeous and inexpensive - and perfect for a teen or pre-teen girl birthday.

Betty would also love it if those of you who buy the stamp would use it to make a card to send to her daughter, to make her day extra special.

I've already ordered mine and downloaded the image - won't you?

No comments: