The Stamps I Use

Sunday, January 30, 2011

A Valentine for Card Patterns Sketch 100

Hi folks (Second post for today so feel free to scroll down to see the earlier post).

Well, I have finally started making my Valentine cards for this year. I am trying to use up my Valentine themed papers that I bought last year and trying to resist the urge to buy new ones. It is getting rather late after all and if I buy new papers now, odds are they won't arrive until after it is too late for me to make cards and get them in the post. So, you are going to see last year's papers on this year's cards. (ETA - I must confess - I realized I HAVE ordered new Valentine papers - the January papercard kit from PWCO is en route to me with the new R.A.M. release of stamps. Guess I better save those for the local Valentine cards! tee hee hee)

That being said - I still think these "Love Bandit" papers by Bo Bunny are still some of the nicest Valentine themed papers I have ever seen. You can actually still get them from PaperWorksCo if you are like me and just love this combination of dark brown, pink, white and red. I am still tempted to order more of these - I'm down to my last couple of partial 12x12 sheets of this paper and really do wish I had more (straight from the lips of a paper-hoarder I know).





Now, how cute are these little BFFaBuggs from StampingBella? I picked up this cute little stamp because I thought it could work nicely for a sister card OR for a friend card. Frugal of me, huh? As it happens, this card will be for my sister for Valentine's day.

additional card details:
  • image is coloured with Copic Markers (YG11, YG13, YG17, R37, RV10, RV11, RV13, E000, E00, E47, E55)
challenges for this card:

Hope your weekend is winding up nicely. I'll have another card featuring this image and papers for you tomorrow!

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

sooo Sweet! love the colors...the pops of green are perfect! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!

Lindsay said...

Love those papers and the colors you chose! Super cute! Thanks for playing with us this week at CardPatterns!

alicaz said...

so sweet! The image is adorable and I love the colors you used!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Christine aka blankiefinder said...

What a sweet card, I love that image! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!