The Stamps I Use

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Viva La Verve January Week 1

Hi folks,

so here are three more of the cards I made on Monday - this time using the first sketch for the January 2011 Viva La Verve Challenges (I'm going to do my best to play along every week). I did not make a long card as is shown in the sketch but stuck with a 4.25 x 5.5 inch card. I also omitted the embellie on the upper left corner of the sentiment panel since I wanted the card to be a little cleaner for guys.

I made three of these as I needed two masculine birthday cards this week and figured it would be good to have one in my stash for when I'm too busy or not feeling the card-making mojo.





details:
  • papers: CTMH Sarsaparilla
  • stamps: Verve Wishing You
  • corner rounder punch was used to round the edges on the sentiment panel
  • half-back pearls from my stash
  • twill tape from my stash
Hope you are all having a lovely day! I have the day off in the hopes of getting everything ready for our cruise - pack, clean house, write up instructions for our {beloved} cat/house sitter, maybe take down the Christmas tree -- oh and take care of some actual day-job work from home (thank goodness I can work from home). I HAD planned on doing some of that stuff last night but came down with a truly WICKED headache after work yesterday and didn't do a darn thing.

ta ta for now!

2 comments:

Tanya R said...

I am in awe at how many lovely cards you can make Sheena. Love this one.
Hugs
Tanya

cabio's craft corner said...

Delightful and lovely layout design :o)
Hugs,
Cabio