The Stamps I Use

Monday, February 28, 2011

Abby Easter from PaperWorksCo

Hi folks,

back today with another early (for me) Easter card featuring the new "Abby Easter" image from PaperWorksCo.



Aren't you longing now for an end to winter? I know I am as I am listening to freezing rain hit the windows - and have to leave in a few minutes for the drive in to work. I'm sure it will be rather unpleasant today. yuck.

Anyways, the card details:
  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches
  • stamped image: Abby Easter from the "Day in the Life of Abigail C" collection from PaperWorksCo, coloured with Copic Markers (E31, E30, E55, E00, E000, E93, G24, YG17, R35, R37, R89, R83, R85, R20, C1, C3, E15, E39, E35, Y13, B02, BG49)
  • patterned papers: Echo Park "A Walk in the Park"
  • stamped sentiment: CTMH Seasonal Celebration
  • button, ribbon and dew drops from my stash
  • layout: Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #106
Additional challenges for this card:

    8 comments:

    Danielle said...

    Cute! Great colouring and I love your layout design on this card! Have a safe drive in .. just back from taking Sean to the airport and the roads are really slick!
    Hugs, Danielle

    sunghee said...

    wind gusting upto 70mph here today! Can't wait for a nice spring breeze! Pretty card with cute image!

    Tanya R said...

    This is hippity hoppity cute! What a great new set of images.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    Tracy said...

    Hi! Came from the Canadian Crafty Blog Hop! I want to be a follower, but can't figure out how to! I am a new blogger!

    tampatha said...

    I just love your card, and your image is so adorable! Thanks for playing in our challenge at Lollipop this week and hope to see you again!
    -Tammy DT

    Jacqueline said...

    so sweet ... love it. The penguin is my fav.

    Jacqueline
    Ontario, Canada
    Made by Jacqueline

    Krista Driessen said...

    Cute card !!

    Sandy Ang said...

    how very cute !