The Stamps I Use

Monday, February 14, 2011

An Alfy Tinheart Valentine

Hi folks (fourth post for today - I've just decided to plow on through all of the Valentine cards I have back-logged in blogger so....there's going to be a few more!)

.....

here's another of the Valentine's I made this year for one of our nephews. It's another robot Valentine! Say Hi to Alfy Tinheart!



So, I have a cute story to go with this card. When our nephew opened it, he immediately started walking around the room, card in hand, like a robot, repeating over and over "robot....robot....robot"...in his deep old man voice. I think he liked his card.

card details:
  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches
  • stamped image: Alfy Tinheart from PaperWorksCo, coloured with Copic Markers (C1, C3, C5, C7, G21, R39)
  • patterned papers: Bo Bunny Crazy Love
thanks for stopping by
ta ta for now
~s~

    No comments: