The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Canadian Crafty Blog Hop


Hi folks, just popping in to share this link to Jacqueline's fun little post about a blog hop/linky party for Canadian Crafty Bloggers.

So....why not join in (if you are Canadian, Crafty and a Blogger)!

ETA - it was pointed out to me that I didn't have a spot for folks to "Follow me" on my blog. Once upon a time I did have a subscribe gadget but I think I removed it. Probably because I usually just click the "follow" link at the top of blogs myself or subscribe via the bookmarking toolbar. But....I've remedied the situation and now have a gadget for subscribing to my blog in the sidebar.....

and here I thought I didn't have many followers because I wasn't interesting....okay, maybe that's the case but...at least now there is another option for anyone who is interested in following.

Thanks Melissa (a fellow Newf from my neck of the Rock) for pointing out my blog omission!

10 comments:

sleeplesswonder said...

OMG, sooo cool that you are from Gand Bank. How long has it been since you have been home? Do you have a follow button?? I can't seem to find it to follow you. :)
Hugs,
Melissa D
mkds312@hotmail.com
www.sleeplesswonder.blogspot.com

Kimberly said...

Hi, thanks for becoming a follower on my blog..canadiancraftcorner. Would love to return the favor..do i just click on subscribe to posts? Not sure....your cards are fabulous....TFS!
kim

Jacqueline said...

Thanks Sheena for posting - a bunch of awesome Canadian girls - thanks for participating in the Canadian Crafty Blog Hop - I thought it'd be a great way to showcase our stuff!

Chelle said...

Came from the Canadian blog hop. Look forward to seeing all of your work.
I am from Niagara, Ontario.

Oma said...

Hi Sheena! My niece Krista is a CTMH consultant and lives in Oshawa. I live in Toronto. I am looking forward to attending a workshop at her house on Saturday. I found you via the blog hop!

Anita C said...

Hi Sheena! Glad to have found your blog on the hop!

pinkyswr said...

Fellow Canadian :)
I am now a new follower!
Live in Calgary, but from Fredericton NB

Grace said...

hi sheena !!
I found you through the Canadian Blog hop.
I live in BC!!
AWESOME blog =) I love your moonlight whispers card =)

Shauna said...

Hello from BC! I found your blog through the Canadian Crafty Blog Hop. You have some great cards! I love the penguin! I am now a subscriber to your blog.

Shauna
www.whisperingmists.typepad.com

Shauna said...

Hello from BC! I found your blog through the Canadian Crafty Blog Hop. You have some great crafting ideas!

Shauna
www.whisperingmists.typepad.com