The Stamps I Use

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Celebrating Chloe - SCRS29

Hi folks (third post for today - feel free to scroll down to see the others!)

I decided to play along with this week's sketch challenge from Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps and this is my take on the sketch.



card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches
  • stamped image: Celebrating Chloe from Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps, coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E47, E49, E57, R21, R22, R24, BG11, BG13). The balloons are popped up a little on the ribbon and with a foam square underneath.
  • sentiment: The Greeting Farm Oliver & Amelia Oh Happy Day
  • patterned papers: Basic Grey Hopscotch
  • ribbons and cardstock: CTMH
Hope you all have had a great weekend - I made seven cards yesterday and another five today. So you can bet I have lots of posts to fill up the coming week! There will be multiples each day I am sure!

ta ta for now ~s~

2 comments:

Sparkle said...

This is just adorable!

Stephanie Kraft said...

Sweet birthday card! Thanks for joining us at SCRS!