well, while my other half was having surgery today to fix his improperly healed pinky finger, I made him this card.
- stamped image: Cheeky Nurse from The Greeting Farm, coloured with Copic Markers (R37, E000, E00, E01, E02, W1, C3, E34, E47, E55, E57)
- patterned papers: Basic Grey Marjolaine (which I got at PaperWorksCo, along with the matching buttons which I didn't use on the card). I distressed the edges with Memento Rich Cocoa.
- layout: Club Anya Saturday Sketch
- Spellbinders: Petite Ovals, Scalloped Ovals
- Magnolia DooHickeys Swirly Die Cut
- EK Success Border Punch Scalloped Scallops
- CCEE Stampers: CCEE1105 - punches (I used my scalloped scallop border punch from EK Success - a fave that shows up quite often on my cards!)
Ta ta for now!