The Stamps I Use

Thursday, February 3, 2011

A Cheeky Nurse for Club Anya's Saturday Sketch

Hi folks,

well, while my other half was having surgery today to fix his improperly healed pinky finger,  I made him this card.



card details:
  • stamped image: Cheeky Nurse from The Greeting Farm, coloured with Copic Markers (R37, E000, E00, E01, E02, W1, C3, E34, E47, E55, E57)
  • patterned papers: Basic Grey Marjolaine (which I got at PaperWorksCo, along with the matching buttons which I didn't use on the card). I distressed the edges with Memento Rich Cocoa.
  • layout: Club Anya Saturday Sketch
  • Spellbinders: Petite Ovals, Scalloped Ovals
  • Magnolia DooHickeys Swirly Die Cut
  • EK Success Border Punch Scalloped Scallops
Additional challenges for this card:

    Ta ta for now!

    2 comments:

    Tanya R said...

    Simply loving the green. This is wonderful.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    Tanya R said...

    This is a great tutorial, I am still old school, I use my scalpel blade. But this looks like it may be the solution to the calous I get when mounting mine! I woun't show you my hands Sheena, they too are so dry at the moment.

    Hugs
    Tanya