The Stamps I Use

Sunday, February 20, 2011

February Viva La Verve - Week 4

Hi folks (second post for today - feel free to scroll down to see my earlier post)

well I found the time this weekend to tackle the last of the February Viva La Verve Sketches. Here are the two cards I made.

For the first, I left the sketch as it was. This card will be going in the post to my Uncle who has a birthday on February 29th (I know, this  year, there IS no February 29th - I think that should mean that he gets to celebrate on both February 28th and March 1st).




For the second I flipped the sketch on its side. For now, no plans for this card so into my stash it goes.




card details:
  • finished size 4.25 x 5.5 inches
  • patterned papers: Basic Grey Marjolaine
  • sentiments: Verve Birthday Bash
  • Spellbinders: Petite Ovals
  • electric lime green brads from my stash
additional challenges for this card:
  • Paper Sundaes #57: Masculine Colours (I think these particular papers from the BG Marjolaine collection are perfect for masculine cards - the dark brown, dark green, those wonderful blues and electric green).
For those of you in Ontario who actually have a long weekend tomorrow, enjoy your day! As I am a federal employee, I actually DON'T have the day off. I really wish I did though as I would love to spend it holed up in my craft room....or snuggling on the couch with my sweetie and the kittehs (which is what I am doing right now as I write this post). I'm thinking I need to plan another week off from work......REALLY SOON!!!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Great cards! I love the layout and the colours are perfect for a masculine card! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes :)