The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

For my brother

Hi folks,


my brother's birthday is on March 2nd but I decided to get his birthday card off in the mail this week with his girlfriend's card so.....I'm really early on this one!



card details:
  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches
  • patterned papers: Basic Grey Marjolaine
  • stamped sentiment: Verve Birthday Bash (coloured in with Copic B97)
  • metal candles from my stash
  • layout: Get Sketchy #74

Hope you are all having a wonderful day - thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Tanya R said...

Loving the green/grey combo. Those candle brads rock too.
Hugs
Tanya

PapierGirl said...

Great masculine card - he'll love it! Thanks for joining us this week at GS! :)

Michelle Gotoh Bertuzzi said...

Love the masculine colors and those candles are adorable!