The Stamps I Use

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Ho Ho Ho!

Hi folks,

yep, ANOTHER Christmas card from me today (feel free to scroll down to see the two previous posts) - this brings me to half-way for my February Christmas cards.

I had coloured up three of this image (two were used on cards in my first post today) so figured I should put it to good use.




Card Details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches
  • stamped image: ILoveToShopABella from Stamping Bella, coloured with Copic Markers (E55, E57, E00, E42, E43, BG45, YG13, Y13, RV11, YG63, YG67, R37, R21)
  • patterned papers: Echo Park "Everybody Loves Christmas" from a PaperWorksCo PaperCard Kit
  • layout: 365 Cards Day 352 sketch challenge
Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you are having a great weekend!

3 comments:

steph said...

wow! I really love this card! The colors and the stamp are great!

Pam said...

So cute and fun!!

Jacqueline said...

Fun Card - Love the image!