The Stamps I Use

Friday, February 25, 2011

Kraftin Kimmie Challenge #66

Hi folks,

well, it looks like I'm a bit late posting my card for the sketch challenge over at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps this week. Oh well! What can I say? My kittehs are little cuddle monsters and it is hard to pull away from them when they want to cuddle with their hooman.

Anyways, here is the card I made for the challenge.


card details:
  • finished size: 6x6 inches
  • stamped image: Lavender the Quilter from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, coloured with Copic Markers (I'll update with which ones as soon as I find the paper I wrote them on. ETA. Saturday morning cleanup and I found the list of Copics! E000, E00, E01, B02, B000, YR02, E53, E55, E57, G24, G28, E30, E31, E55)
  • patterned papers: CTMH Caboodle, edges are inked with CTMH Crystal Blue ink
  • Spellbinders: Petite Circles
  • button: Stampin' Up Latte (thanks Sunghee!)

Hope you all have a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

Tanya R said...

This is fantabulous, love the folded corner with the button. Awesome coloring.
Hugs
Tanya

Kelly Bee said...

Great papers and I love the folded corner too!