well, it looks like I'm a bit late posting my card for the sketch challenge over at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps this week. Oh well! What can I say? My kittehs are little cuddle monsters and it is hard to pull away from them when they want to cuddle with their hooman.
Anyways, here is the card I made for the challenge.
- finished size: 6x6 inches
- stamped image: Lavender the Quilter from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, coloured with Copic Markers (I'll update with which ones as soon as I find the paper I wrote them on. ETA. Saturday morning cleanup and I found the list of Copics! E000, E00, E01, B02, B000, YR02, E53, E55, E57, G24, G28, E30, E31, E55)
- patterned papers: CTMH Caboodle, edges are inked with CTMH Crystal Blue ink
- Spellbinders: Petite Circles
- button: Stampin' Up Latte (thanks Sunghee!)
Hope you all have a lovely weekend!