The Stamps I Use

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Mojo Monday 177

Hi folks (second post for today so feel free to scroll down to check out the earlier post!)

I decided to play along with the Mojo Monday sketch this week as it had a definite masculine feel to me and I needed to make a birthday card for dearly beloved's Dad. Here's my take on the sketch:





card details:
  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches
  • stamped sentiment: Verve Birthday Bash
  • patterned papers: 7Gypsies Avignon (LOVE these papers for masculine cards)
  • Spellbinders: Petite Circles
  • twill from my stash
Hope you are all having a lovely weekend!

    3 comments:

    Kim Y. said...

    Beautifl card!!

    Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

    oh my, you aced this sketch, I luv what you have done with it.....it makes the perfect manly card...have a super weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    Alice Wertz said...

    very pretty. love the masculine colors!