The Stamps I Use

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Mojo Monday 178

Hi folks (second post for today so feel free to scroll down to see the earlier post!)

Apparently I was in the mood today to make Christmas cards. Probably because I had realized that I wasn't keeping up with my ten cards I need to make for February for the 2011 Christmas Card Challenge over on SplitCoastStampers. I had not made any so far this month!

So here's another two to add to my stash (that makes 4 for February and brings me up to 18 so far for 2011).



and here's a photo of just one of them...


(ETA - here's the second card - mostly the same)



I modified the sketch (Mojo Monday 178) a little - the ribbon and bow bit didn't really look right with the tag so I wound a bit of waxy flax around the circular element to kind of keep the concept.

card details
  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches
  • stamped sentiment: CTMH Christmas Melodies
  • patterned paper: Basic Grey Jovial
Additional challenges for this card
  • Sparkle's 2011 Christmas Card Challenge #10: was an inspiration photo featuring sparkly Christmas Ornaments. I'm late for the challenge but that's okay, I'm still playing along in the hopes of staying ahead on making this year's Christmas cards as this will give me a good variety in the collection of cards I will have at the end of the year.
Hope you are all having a lovely weekend. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: