The Stamps I Use

Saturday, February 26, 2011

My definition of restraint

or maybe I should have titled this "I should be restrained". I saw this post over at Julia's blog today (the host of WOYWW) and, after seeing how restrained she was after attending a BIG craft show, I thought it only fair that I "fess up" to the damage I can do during one quick visit to a local craft shop during a short lunch break!



Finally! In my hands I have some of the Graphic45 Steampunk Debutante papers.  Down front, there's the front and back of four of the double-sided papers. Only bought two of each (eight in total). In back, there's front and back of two more of the double-sided papers. Couldn't resist, bought four of each. The blue ledger paper and brown gears...had to have extras. I also picked up the 8x8 pad of Proper Gentleman. 10 12x12  sheets of a textured black Bazzill card stock, 10 12x12 sheets of kraft and 10 8.5 x 11 sheets of kraft. Oh, and another 50 6.5 x 6.5 envies.

I did go with the intention of hopefully getting my hand on Steampunk papers, the black card stock and the envies. The rest was just bonus. Note: I TOTALLY resisted the 12x12 Graphic 45 packs that were less than half price. Oh and the Bo Bunny Cambridge line....another perfectly masculine collection I would LOVE to have.....and .... and ... see I showed restraint!

One thing I have to moan about though - in a city the size of Ottawa, why do we have so few craft stores? I picked up these supplies at MultiCrafts (on Thurston). There are maybe less than a handful of LSS stores here in town (I don't count the big box stores as they rarely have the sort of stuff I am looking for). Really? In Ottawa? That explains why I do so much of my craft shopping online and am constantly getting packages delivered to the house.

Anyways, I may or may not be back later today with a card post. I'm going to a tea party this afternoon so.....though I may be crafting this morning I may not get around to finishing what I start today.

ta ta for now!

1 comment:

Spyder said...

Nice lot of papers, I seem to spend my time sorting out papers and never have enough... time or papers!
(lyn)