well, I FINALLY got around to making this card this morning. One of the girls in my Booty Camp class just had a birthday and she knits. So I thought it would be nice to make a card for her featuring Natalie the Knitter from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.
And before you ask, yes I DO have all the Krafty Girls series. What can I say? I think I know at least one person who does each of the crafty activities depicted in that series, except maybe the spinner, so I had to have them (there we go with the lack of restraint again - see previous post).
Anyways, here are the card details:
- finished size: 6x6 inches
- stamped image: Natalie the Knitter from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps, coloured with Copic Markers (B91, B93, B95, B000, RV10, RV11, RV13, R21, T0, T1, E000, E00, E47, E49, E57)
- patterned papers: CTMH Topstitch
- layout: Papertake Weekly Challenge #53
- Kraftin Kimmie Stamps Challenge #65 recipe : 3 colours (I used chocolate, baby pink and heavenly blue), 2 patterned papers (from the Topstitch collection), 1 ribbon (a lush chocolate satin from my stash) and 1 button (ctmh heavenly blue) . I'm too late for the challenge but I AM still toying with the idea of applying for the guest DT for April. We shall see. There's one challenge left to go that was posted today and I am pretty sure I have the time to get the card done this weekend. Even have it already pictured in my head so....that's at least the first step! If you are a fan of Kraftin' Kimmie stamps, you still have time to do all four challenges yourself and apply for the guest spot!