The Stamps I Use

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Natalie the Knitter

Hi folks, (second post for today, feel free to scroll down to see the earlier one!)

well, I FINALLY got around to making this card this morning. One of the girls in my Booty Camp class just had a birthday and she knits. So I thought it would be nice to make a card for her featuring Natalie the Knitter from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.


And before you ask, yes I DO have all the Krafty Girls series. What can I say? I think I know at least one person who does each of the crafty activities depicted in that series, except maybe the spinner, so I had to have them (there we go with the lack of restraint again - see previous post).

Anyways, here are the card details:
  • finished size: 6x6 inches
  • stamped image: Natalie the Knitter from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps, coloured with Copic Markers (B91, B93, B95, B000, RV10, RV11, RV13, R21, T0, T1, E000, E00, E47, E49, E57)
  • patterned papers: CTMH Topstitch
  • layout: Papertake Weekly Challenge #53
additional challenges for this card
  • Kraftin Kimmie Stamps Challenge #65 recipe : 3 colours (I used chocolate, baby pink and heavenly blue), 2 patterned papers (from the Topstitch collection), 1 ribbon (a lush chocolate satin from  my stash) and 1 button (ctmh heavenly blue) . I'm too late for the challenge but I AM still toying with the idea of applying for the guest DT for April. We shall see. There's one challenge left to go that was posted today and I am pretty sure I have the time to get the card done this weekend. Even have it already pictured in my head so....that's at least the first step! If you are a fan of Kraftin' Kimmie stamps, you still have time to do all four challenges yourself and apply for the guest spot!
Hope you all have a lovely day today! I may just pop back up to my craft room for a couple of hours before heading out to the tea party. I may not craft though....the space is in dire need of tidying.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I love it Sheena! What a great card and such pretty papers! Great job with your colouring!
Hugs, Danielle

Tanya R said...

You are one cool friend, you personalize each card, right down to the fabulous stamped image. Great coloring!
Hugs
Tanya