The Stamps I Use

Friday, February 11, 2011

New Release Today at PaperWorksCo

Hi folks,

PaperWorksCo is launching a new stamp collection by a new artist today. To celebrate there is a blog hop featuring lovely new creations from the entire design team.

If you leave a comment on each of the posts, you could win a stamp from this cute new collection.

Start the hop HERE at the PaperWorksCo blog - you won't be disappointed (yes, I have already placed my order for the new collection, the February PaperCard Kit and the new little boy and little girl collections from Echo Park Paper as well).

Have fun hopping! And just to pique your interest - I snagged this image from the PaperWorksCo site....aren't these adorable spring images?





Ta Ta for now - I'm hoping to spend some time tonight in the craft room making cards!

ps....this is my second post for today so feel free to scroll down to see the card from my earlier post!

No comments: