the challenge this week over at Sparkle's 2011 Christmas Card challenge is to incorporate the theme of shopping into your Christmas card.
A perfect chance for me to ink up a new (to me) image from Stamping Bella!!! As usual, I made two cards for the challenge, bringing me up to 16 new Christmas Cards made so far this year! My stash is growing!
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches
- stamped image: ILoveToShopABella from Stamping Bella, coloured with Copic Markers (E55, E57, E00, E42, E43, BG45, YG13, Y13, RV11, YG63, YG67, R37, R21)
- patterned papers: Echo Park "Everybody Loves Christmas" from a PaperWorksCo PaperCard Kit
- layout: Inspirational Card Sketches #102 (I rotated the sketch and moved one of the elements so as not to hit the puppy's paws)
- I used my much neglected Fastenator from EK Success to put two big staples on the card for one of the sketch elements.