The Stamps I Use

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenge #11

Hi folks,

the challenge this week over at Sparkle's 2011 Christmas Card challenge is to incorporate the theme of shopping into your Christmas card.

A perfect chance for me to ink up a new (to me) image from Stamping Bella!!! As usual, I made two cards for the challenge, bringing me up to 16 new Christmas Cards made so far this year! My stash is growing!





Card Details:
  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches
  • stamped image: ILoveToShopABella from Stamping Bella, coloured with Copic Markers (E55, E57, E00, E42, E43, BG45, YG13, Y13, RV11, YG63, YG67, R37, R21)
  • patterned papers: Echo Park "Everybody Loves Christmas" from a PaperWorksCo PaperCard Kit
  • layout: Inspirational Card Sketches #102 (I rotated the sketch and moved one of the elements so as not to  hit the puppy's paws)
  • I used my much neglected Fastenator from EK Success to put two big staples on the card for one of the sketch elements.
Other Challenges for this card
Hope you are all having a lovely weekend!

8 comments:

Debs said...

Wish I could be more motivated to make my Christmas cards arly. Well done you. Thanks for joining us at ICS this week.
Hugs

Skr├Ąpi said...

A beautiful card, love the design and colour

Nicola said...

Fab card and love how you have used the sketch this week at ICS. I wish I was motivated to make christmas cards rather than leave to the last minute ever year.... Many thanks for joining us. Nicola xx

The Crafty Den said...

What a gorgeous card. The image and colour scheme are beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland challenge. Hugs, Denise x

Susie Little said...

Lovely card! Thank you for playing with us at ICS!

Susie xx

scrapnnMO said...

WOW I love what you did with the sketch from ICS last week. Thanks for joining us.

Sally said...

Love your card, fab image.
Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week.
Hugs Sally xx

sunghee said...

aw~~~ cute cute cute!!! Love this christmas card!