well, not outside but it is on this Easter card I made today.
Aren't those little flowers too cute with their heart shaped blooms? This is one of the images in the new spring collection from PaperWorksCo - A Day in the Life of Abigail C. If you are still searching for perfect images for this year's Easter cards - this is the collection for you. I, of course, bought the entire collection and plan to use them for some of my Easter cards this year.
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches
- stamped image: Spring Blooms from the new Abigail C collection from PaperWorksCo, coloured with Copic Markers (E34, E47, E57, E00, E000, E93, G24, YG17, BG11, BG45, BG49, R83, R85, R37, R39)
- patterned papers: Echo Park "A Walk in the Park"
- stamped sentiment: CTMH Seasonal Celebration
- layout: this week's Our Creative Corner sketch. But since I didn't do any distressing on the card (the other part of the challenge), I won't be submitting the card for the challenge.
Hope you have all had a wonderful weekend - back to work for me tomorrow!