The Stamps I Use

Thursday, February 17, 2011

SSS95 - Wild Things

Hi folks,

Well, we celebrated my god-daughter Ava's first birthday this weekend. This is the card I made for her.



card details:
  • finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches
  • stamped image and sentiment from The Greeting Farm set "Wild Things" (I believe it is retired now), coloured with Copic Markers (E50, E42, E43, E00, E000, RV11, E35)
  • patterned paper: Echo Park "AWalk in the Park"
  • buttons and ribbon from my stash
  • Spellbinders: Petite Circles, Classic Rectangles
  • layout: Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge Blog SSS95

3 comments:

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Awww, how sweet. I love how you've used the buttons. Thanks for joining us this week at The Sweet Stop.

Tanya R said...

Super adorable! Love the buttons, and the yellow ribbon down the side makes it wonderfully balanced.
Hugs
Tanya

sunghee said...

what a delightfully cute card! She is going to cherish this forever!