The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Two Card Sets - ICS103

Hi folks,

so this is what I was working on in my craft room when I took my WOYWW photo today. Twelve cards for two gift sets (six cards each) using Inspirational Card Sketches #103. I think I'll be setting this sketch aside to take to the Crop for the cure this year for a bunch of Christmas cards I plan to make. These twelve cards came together super fast.

These first six are in one gift box.








These last six are in the second gift box.








And here they are, nicely packaged for gift giving.



One of those boxes is actually being gifted to the friend for whom I made the matching photo frame white-board and card earlier this week.

So, card details:
  • patterned papers are My Mind's Eye Home Glitter Stack (the papers are very sparkly and heavily embossed, not sure how well you can see it in the photos).
  • stamped sentiments: from the following Verve sets: Birthday Surprise, Happy Hello, Kind Words
  • CTMH Ponderosa Pine card stock for mats.
  • CTMH Ponderosa Pine and Goldrush ink for sentiments and edge of paper distressing
  • Spellbinders Petite Circles
  • EK Success Scalloped Scallop border punch
  • orange embroidery floss for accents
Oh and I get my little boxes and organza ribbon at Pritchard Packaging here in Ottawa for anyone who might be curious.

Additional challenges for this card:
Thanks for stopping by!

ta ta for now!

5 comments:

Spyder said...

It looks like your non-functioning brain has been very busy!!
((Lyn))
Happy WOYWW

Chris said...

great card set, that will be a super gift.
thanks for playing in the Paper Pretties challenge.

sunghee said...

Awesome! Love the different variation. Great gift!

Nicola said...

Oh my you have been busy.What a great idea though. Loving all the different colour combinations that you have done. Many thanks for sharing with us at ICS. Nicola xx

Susie Little said...

Beautiful work!Thank you for playing along at ICS!

Susie xx