so this is what I was working on in my craft room when I took my WOYWW photo today. Twelve cards for two gift sets (six cards each) using Inspirational Card Sketches #103. I think I'll be setting this sketch aside to take to the Crop for the cure this year for a bunch of Christmas cards I plan to make. These twelve cards came together super fast.
These first six are in one gift box.
These last six are in the second gift box.
And here they are, nicely packaged for gift giving.
One of those boxes is actually being gifted to the friend for whom I made the matching photo frame white-board and card earlier this week.
So, card details:
- patterned papers are My Mind's Eye Home Glitter Stack (the papers are very sparkly and heavily embossed, not sure how well you can see it in the photos).
- stamped sentiments: from the following Verve sets: Birthday Surprise, Happy Hello, Kind Words
- CTMH Ponderosa Pine card stock for mats.
- CTMH Ponderosa Pine and Goldrush ink for sentiments and edge of paper distressing
- Spellbinders Petite Circles
- EK Success Scalloped Scallop border punch
- orange embroidery floss for accents
Additional challenges for this card:
- Paper Pretties Wednesday Challenge #142: Glittery (trust me, those are very glittery papers! Even the name of the paper stack says so!)
ta ta for now!