The Stamps I Use

Sunday, February 6, 2011

A Valentine for Friday Sketchers #140

Hi folks!

Back with another Valentine card using one of the new Valentine images from PaperWorksCo. I think this one may go to my nephew, unless I find the time to do another card which I have bouncing around in my head for him.




card details:
  • stamped image: Whoo loves you by Rachelle Anne Miller for PaperWorksCo, coloured with Copic Markers (YG13, YG17, R37, E42, E43, E35, E39, E55, E57, E59)
  • papers: January PaperCard kit from PaperWorksCo featuring Bo Bunny's Crazy Love
  • Spellbinders: Classic Rectangles
  • buttons: CTMH Chocolate and Cranberry
  • ribbon: CTMH Chocolate
  • layout: Friday Sketchers #140
Hope you all have a wonderful day!

    1 comment:

    Tanya R said...

    The image is darling, and I love the way you layered the buttons, above and below the centre square. Brilliant!
    Hugs
    Tanya