The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A Valentine for PWCOSS#66

Hi folks!

Yes, I know, this is a sketch from a couple of weeks ago from PaperWorksCo and I am just now getting around to making a card with it.




I took a few liberties - my oval is larger than in the sketch, it isn't scalloped AND I decided to centre it as it suited the image a little better (in my humble opinion).

card details:
  • stamped image: Vday Bunny by Rachelle Anne Miller for PaperWorksCo, coloured with Copic Markers (W1, W3, W5, W7, R83, R87, YG17)
  • papers and ribbon: from the January PaperCard Kit from PaperWorksCo featuring Bo Bunny's Crazy Love
  • Spellbinders: Petite Ovals
additional challenges for this card:

Hope you are all having a wonderful week so far - thanks for stopping by for a wee visit!

    5 comments:

    Céline said...

    beautifull valentine card, love the image
    thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday this week
    hugs
    céline

    ABC Toys and Crafts said...

    Very cutie, Thanks for joining the ABC DT Challenge.

    ~Julie

    Evelyn said...

    i really love the bunny - such a cute card!

    Tanya R said...

    Oh my, how sweet is this bunny.
    Love the chocolate and the red.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    Lorraine A said...

    aww ,, this is just soooo cute !! I love the image and the papers and design are fab :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x